Epic Strike Tower 16Jan2019 *Gorgo Attack*

Gorgo%20Attack%2016Jan2019

L30 Gorgosuchus

• Health: 4376
  • Damage: 1654
  • Speed: 120
  • 20% Critical chance, 0% Armour
  • Defence Shattering Strike (1x damage)
  • Ferocious Strike (1.5x damage for 3 turns, Cooldown: 3)
  • Defence Shattering Rampage (2x damage, Delay: 1, Cooldown: 1)
  • Cleansing Impact (1.5x damage, Cooldown: 2)

L30 Gorgosaurus

• Health: 5106
  • Damage: 1945
  • Speed: 102
  • 20% Critical chance, 0% Armour
  • Defence Shattering Strike (1x damage)
  • Ferocious Strike (1.5x damage for 3 turns, Cooldown: 3)
  • Defence Shattering Impact (1.5x damage, Cooldown: 1)

Credit: Reddit forum user [Aramgutang]

1 Like

Seems pretty easy if you have a couple bleeders.

Gorgo can cleans

5 Likes

That Gorgosuchus is worrying though. If it cleanses, you can’t bleed it. And Distracting it won’t work as well :no_mouth:

1 Like

Wonder if a raptor would be helpful… I mean, it’s the only level 20 dino I have. For gorgosuchus, perhaps a draco 2 might come in handy? My tactics for these things are usually completely different to the norm.

If a stun lands from a faster dino, that should gain a turn?

I like strategizing :grinning:

Oooo I love this duo! Will be fun!

I think stunning is the key here. Or make it use cleanse and then bleed it. I’m assuming it will go FS, DSR, and then Cleanse.

3 Likes

Easy peasy bleeders and swap in bleeders will do the trick and stun/slow dinos

1 Like

Thankfully health is pretty low for that level so could quite possibly be dead by turn 3.

Especially if you can use Draco2 to finish it off.I hate that thing in the arena, but love it for strike towers. I might even try a hit and run into Draco 2. If I have something that will survive that long that is.

1 Like

I’m thinking Tuora might work well. Slow. Stun, and then hit and run into Draco 2.

2 Likes

I would have to use green chicken or rinex (touji shortage) :blush:

I don’t have green chicken haha. That’s probably better anyway since you would get to go first. But I just did the math and if all of the hits land, a lvl 22 Tuora can do 3964 damage and then swap into my lvl 19 draco2 for a total of 5586. That should take it out. Then use faster Dino’s to deal with Gorgosaurus. Bleed or distract or even both.

Edit: I just hope it actually starts with Gorgosuchus, or my plan might not work. Especially if it revenge kills my dino and is charged up with the DSR when I bring anything in. I think I would be SOL at that point.

With none lost and three full health dinos left :smiley:

1 Like

Lmao yeah! I’m never the first one to try it that’s for sure!

I always wait for @Hersh to post his video :joy:

7 Likes

Cleanse? My tragod will bathe him good.

My dilorach will 2 shot gorgosuchus then rampage and run chained into a swap in draco g2 and gorgosaurus is dead. 3 attacks and a swap. Both dinos dead