I created a seperate topic for those who are specifically attempting it their 2nd time.
My team: Spinotasuchus (17), Dimorphodon (4), Suchotator (19), Suchomimus (14)
Dilorano came out first
- Spino uses lethal wound
- Dilorano uses SS
- I swap to dimorphodon -> SIW takes effect
- Dilorano uses DI. Dimorph dies.
Dilorano dies from bleeding…JUST (a lv16 spinotasuchus may not deal enough damage to kill it on lethal wound)
The green chicken comes out
I send suchotator out
- Dilo uses SS
- Suchotator uses lethal wound
- I switch to suchomimus -> SIW takes effect
- Dilo uses SS and sucho survives
Dilo dies from bleeding
The best strat for mid-level players, even on the first attempt, is definitely to bleed. For some people they don’t run whilst for others they do, so bleeding is the best bet.