Ludia Forums

Epic the new one to be more precise

Ok I’ve been in the park where the epic turtle is to pown and no dice this is why a guild epic mission is going and not.i have burnt to much money on trying to find him and I still have yet to see him why?. Yes I have him think to my guild. But come on luda we are paying real money to try and find this epic something need to be done about this. I hunt daily

1 Like

Youve burnt money tring to get carbo, as in scents in parks when scents dont currently work in parks.

Id be salty to… but stop wasting your money scents not working in parks where in the 1.9 patch notes.

1 Like

He didn’t say he was using scents. He just said he was spending money to try to find them, which could easily just mean gas money, considering he posted a picture from a car.

Completely possible… but if he is using them id rather he know their not working… its not like their is an in game disclaimer. Forums make up like single digits percentage of the player base… and i dont think Ludia did enough to get the word out on scents and park.

Now on the whole gas thing… ive already gotten more carbos this patch… then I did anky during 1.6. So we have had worse.

Very good point. Hopefully he hasn’t been using scents.

Why post a picture of yourself??? Lol

3 Likes

Clearly, it’s because:

3 Likes

It’s just random luck to find the turtle since we can’t use scents.
I’ve found one, most people none, and a few have claimed two.

That is an awesome hat in the profile pic.