Ludia Forums

Epic Tower 2/3: [gameplay]

Censored expletives:
https://youtu.be/Z0nwRg1DRTc

https://youtu.be/Z0nwRg1DRTc

(… try not to laugh too hard @Kopas_25)

6 Likes

Today’s epic the easy one. I thought its 3x Raptor one today.

I will need to get suggestions before even trying that 3x raptor one :frowning:

1 Like

@Hersh You used the Koola…so the game thinks you need it desperately :wink: ,thats why it rewarded you with more Koola.My friend i hope one day we receive a Koola Hybrid

1 Like

It was my mistake @Akerond… I thought I had bad luck because I was neglecting it :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

Side note:
Ludia, can we delete dinos from our collection cuz I have one that’s been causing me nothing but trouble :raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Did it with lvl 15 Suchotator only. Used distraction, bleeding wound, distraction, normal hit and died followed by Brachi.
Sadly, this incubator was crap.

2 Likes

@Hersh hahahahaha LMAO!!! The King has just arrived!!! Koolasuchus makes wave as their King has come!!! Hahahahahahaha :rofl::grin::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sob::star_struck::crazy_face:

1 Like

@GermanRaptor crappier than mine??? :joy::smirk:

I appreciate the good laugh!

All is forgiven…
my lost puppy has found its way home:

(@Calebrys, look who popped up on the radar!)

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
If the rest of the alliance also get Koola I’m crying conspiracy. And you might get the boot :grin:

4 Likes

Haha @Piere87 … what can I say?
We are one Kool alliance! :wink::wink::joy:
#SD

2 Likes

Got 199 koola as well hey…seems a little suspicious, perhaps SD is infected :thinking:

2 Likes

I wish I woulda recorded my strike I got the new pteradactyl and rajak dna!@@

I blame @Hersh

1 Like

That had to be the easiest epic yet!

Hit him with a slow first off then let him kill that one then superiority strike n bellow wont slow your wounder :innocent: I just used ankyntro to thagamize, he stomped me, then I swapped in dimodactylus got a poison then he did superiority to me and I was still faster n I wounded him and he killed me but then died. :woman_shrugging::joy:

@Hersh Karma hits tooo fast!!! Hahahahaha!!!

You’re right @Piere87 there’s a conspiracy on SD alliance :joy::thinking::man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2::no_good_man:t3:

3 Likes

I dunno bro!
I’d be down for a trade …
hahah, Tarbo, Rex 2 and Sino!
Take my 350+ koola for that any day :sweat_smile::joy:

(But give me a moment while I have the last laugh) :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin:

1 Like

I got great DNA - Sino, Bary and Dilo were the highlights; not a Koola in sight …

1 Like

You’re the expections…hahahaha