Ludia Forums

Epic tower

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: IT looks Like i lost connection but i didnt. Everything was working untill i opened epic tower. I fight with erlidominus when i pick a move (rampage) time was still counting down Like i didnt pick move and than it still didnt go with my move but just with minimal speedup strike. So i lost… I turn the game off and my phone. I payd 200 cash to try again but it was still all over again, didnt count my move. I have video of that but i cant put it here.
Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
This wasnt first tíme it happened but first tíme turning game off didnt help.
What type of device are you using:
Iphone8
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’m sorry that happened with your strike battle, Patricia_Nagyova. If this continues to happen, please try turning off and on your internet connection on your device.

If you’re connected to a WiFi network, it might help to forget the network on your phone and then re-add it.

However, if the problem persists, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Thanks!

That happened to my husband yesterday too! He had to pay 200 cash to try again :slightly_frowning_face: