Ludia Forums

Epic towers this week

Hangs head in shame …

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh God, will need more than planning this time, need a high lvl that I dont have. I think this one is a master lvl and the indo alone is an expert one ^^’ we can see the difference now.

I will wait @Hersh video or other ones to see in what order they come, maybe this will be possible with a good strategy and not too low lvl dinos.

2 Likes

I try to get the low level dinos involved here as well
dg2 will be super helpful
If you have diloranosaurus that will help too
hit and run into dg2 is another good strat
just beware, stigy can run and indo can cleanse.

2 Likes

I wish I could send you deino somehow and gen 1 dilo, I have a pile of both

1 Like

I’ve got deino if you request

1 Like

Monostego for indo, stegod for the other 2. Maybe rinex to reduce attack? A swap in diroaj in a back up

1 Like

I was thinking… Stegod, Utarinex, Thor and Tryko/Indo? :thinking:

2 Likes

The problem with Draco G2 as a follow on from an “x and run” move is that if you end up killing your opponent (e.g. lucky crit) you arrive dealing no damage and are stood there with your metaphorical pants around your ankles. As a forth creature it may work - at least with towers you can place it accordingly - this weakness is why I dropped it from my team (I have no moral problem with using it).

1 Like

@Piere87 and @Kodiakhunter1 - I will save a request for this time tomorrow - thank you!

1 Like

You definitely have to plan accordingly. But an impact and run into dg2 could essentially take out a whole dino

The aftermath amount of complaining that this was too hard is going to be insane :joy::joy: cant wait

3 Likes

Positive outlook, positive outcome. I’m going to wait til I find out what order they come out, guessing stygi will start. Who comes second will make a big difference.

i know right.

This is actually doable. I just ran calculations not including any possible critical hits on either side. Just did it in order of Blue, Stygi, then Indo. I started with my 27 Suchatator, and easily killed Blue. Then I leathal wounded Stygi and knocked it down to 1475. I know he is going to stun or impact and run next so I swap in strike with my 19 dracorex gen2. 2 guys dead to none of mine. Indo jumps in and can’t take out a level 19 DG2 unless he gets a critical. So after one hit I swap him back out. Still no deaths unless he gets his critical hit. And if he does you still have 2 healthy dinos to go at him with. I’ll use my level 24 Trago and Rampage, superiority strike, then rampage. Followed or preceded with spinotasuchus level 22 to lethal wound or critical impact depending on when cleanse was last used.

Still need to run other simulations, but it should be doable for a player over 4,000 trophies. I’m not even using any Uniques.

2 Likes

Lol, think you have to redo your simulation with the actual numbers of the lvl30s.
Indo can easily kill dg2 in one shot without crit.

Gonna be a huge challenge to win this tower, but kinda interested to try.

2 Likes

Dang, I thought the above posted numbers were level 30. I didnt see the written in numbers. Definitely need to redo… I thought that seemed too easy.

2 Likes

Hehe yeah, overlooked it at first too.

I expect many people to have lvl 27 Suchotator. :wink:

2 Likes

Level 30 indo cant one shot a level 30 draco tho :v: