Ludia Forums

Eremotherium didn’t go for priority move?

ah yes the good old bug where dinosaurs ignore their delay restriction. Been happening for quite a while I think. For instance, as multiple accounts pointed out one time on its first turn a stigi went for instant charge, a pachy went for R&R turn one, and I think yesterday a monostegotops in a strike tower went for stunning impact turn 1. This most likely doesn’t drastically affect higher players but can be problematic for some

4 Likes

It’s really annoying

I’m not sure which bug you’re referring to, but I can describe two that happen quite frequently.

The first is the “Opponent doesn’t attack” bug, where the enemy is either faster than you or has a turn 1 priority move (like Eremotherium’s Camoflage), but the enemy just doesn’t attack. This has been around for quite a while and a couple bug reports have been made about it.

The second is exactly what @Snake_Dude described, the “No delay” bug, where a creature uses a move on turn 1 that’s supposed to be delayed by a turn. This one popped up more recently and is quite a pain to deal with.

2 Likes

only has 2 moves and one is delayed so it has to be the rampage

1 Like

With Eremotherium there is combination of both bugs. Eremotherium only has priority move turn 1.

1 Like

It’s a problem with all of the moves with a delay right now. I don’t think we’ve heard from anyone regarding them, even though it’s been going on for at least 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20210525-083446
I just noticed this over the weekend.

This happened just now with Andrewsarchus, you better believe Rending Takedown becomes more than a nuisance on T1.

1 Like

Okay just realized it never went for a cunning rampage or the priority move.

Yup in the epic strike tower I had Compy Gen 2 go for impact and rfun first move and Andrewsarchus go for Rending takedown.

@Ned @E.D Can we please get some acknowledgement that you are aware of this issue of AI ignoring 1 turn delays?

looks like the dog pig is running away in fear

3 Likes

Hey there, GPx. The behaviour with the creatures ignoring turn delays was reported to our team, and they are currently investigating this issue. :mag:

4 Likes

Makes sense.

It did not survive the encounter. :grin:

2 Likes

The eremotherium didn’t go for anything just the counter. So the first one is correct. You can see I wrote it down somewhere in the thread.

no in the strike tower the eromotherium missed it’s turn

what?

This text will be blurred

you know how sometimes a creature gets it’s move that was meant to be on delay, yes this time the creature just skipped it’s animation and di not get it’s turn. I got two turns in a row without using a stunning move

The AI ignoring Delay thing happened with me earlier today with the Compy Gen 2 going with Impact and Run on the first turn after I beat the other creatures in the tower!

Mate he knows what the topic is about.

What you’ve done is jumped into a conversation without knowing what you are responding to. I think you responded to his post where he was responding to the one before his which has been deleted.

I’m A she lol.

Good to know! But I never referred to you as a ‘he’.