Ludia Forums

Eremotherium question

Hello. First time poster, long time lurker. In the 2.1 Release Notes it was indicated that Eremotherium was going to have 100% Deceleration Resistance, but that isn’t the case. I tried searching the forums, but couldn’t find any information about this discrepancy. Can anyone offer any insight as to why this was changed? Thank you.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. They probably decided to remove it before the update. It’s speed is so low that it probably didn’t matter anyway.

2 Likes

Eremoceros will be the fastest creature in the game after a single attack however.

Granted it is slow, but when you use Camouflage you speed up 30% for two turns and it can stack, so Deceleration Resistance becomes important after you have increased your speed with this move.

1 Like

It would, but this is about Eremotherium, not Eremoceros

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Tuoramoloch: “hold my drink”

4 Likes

“Hold my speed boosts”

2 Likes

Nice save.

Yeah, I kinda neglected Toura cause I think of it in raids primarily. (Whoops) But maybe the second turn, the stacked attacked will make it higher. As it would be 1.69 on turn two. Now assuming a Eremoceros with three Tuoras in a raid, it could be at 718 speed (wait…what!?!) if my math is correct.

Now back to our regularily scheduled duscussion.

2 Likes

It was interesting to find this out, along with the fact that there was a counterattack that was also never stated in the notes. I think the decel resistance was replaced last minute maybe??

2 Likes

Still doesn’t explain why Eremotherium doesn’t have the 100% Deceleration Resistance that was announced in the 2.1 release notes. Being that I am a new poster I don’t know how to tag the moderators. Can someone help out? This discrepancy in move ability really changes the effectiveness of this dino.

1 Like