Erilklosaurus Tournament- 3/11/2022 to 3/14/2022

Waiting for official confirmation but…

Looks like Eriklo.

10 Likes

Or would that picture count as a new creature teaser?

I changed the contrast. It’s erliko

2 Likes

3/11/2020 to 3/13/2022? :eyes:

3 Likes

Fixed. Sorry, im new at creating tourney topics.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s Therizinosaurus Gen 2 but if not March Matched is meaningless.

I’m sorry to tell you this but it is not meaningless. If you do not personally like it, then it’s understandable but keep in mind there are people here with varying opinions and playstyles so they won’t always agree with yours. Plus, there are creatures that players here haven’t unlocked yet so the featured tournaments in March Matches might help them out as well.

Saying something is meaningless just because you do not like it does not make it a fact.

11 Likes

Erliphosaurus is pretty cool and i already have one of its components

Erkilo proof

IMG_20220308_065920

3 Likes

thats good enough proof

1 Like

I wanted a new creature but nope Ludia hates new creatures.

didn’t they just release 2 new creatures last 2 months

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: With all due respect colleague, do you think what you write or do you just drop it repeating someone else’s?

As a reflection:

Last year we had 21 new creatures in the game and the ancestor 22, approximately 1 new creature every 15 days, in the current year we have had 6 new releases, that is, we had almost 3 new creatures per month.

If with these data you still continue with your absurd thought of “Ludia hates new creatures” then it seems that you are not seeing anything in the game and you are only commenting for commenting without any valid argument.

13 Likes

In fact there are 6 new creatures that we have had, between hybrids, tournament and Shibrids. I don’t know what phrase “Ludia hates new creatures” is about

5 Likes

In 2022, the new creatures are

Tsintaosaurus
Hynecoprion
Bumpy
Iguanasuchus
Mylodon

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s younger and Ik for a fact he’s only played for 3 months. Give him some time to learn.

7 Likes

It is correct, but the new SuperHybrido needs to be added to that list.

1 Like

I’m actually hyped for this tourney

2 Likes

Oh and Pelecanthylus

2 Likes

What you say to me and one more time I will leave this forum.