Erlidom 1.5

Her name is Erika, she’s a zombie ostrich monster, she’s base-level, and she’s a perfect fit for my team. I’m in love :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh god… no not again

Should i post mine lol

How did you get all this Erliko DNA? I‘m struggling to get her to lvl 15…o.O

2 Likes

But congrats! ^^

1 Like

Mines 25 lol

I’ve lived in, or been on the border of Erlik’s zone since release I think. Even so, the golden big bird remains the rarest creature in the game for me.

3 Likes

What zone “exactly” does the Erlik Epic spawn in most of the time (that is when it IS found/stumbled across), PLZ I REALLY NEED to know desperately so I can make plans to go camp there for several days in a row to play the waiting game??? Very much in line like what fishermen do on a lake for exhausting hours at a time.)

I can never truly tell if I live in local 3 or local 4 or if maybe my house sits on the cusp of both… All day long I had to have seen at least a couple 100k of NOTHING BUT THESE FOLLOWING DINOS: Tarbosaurus, Einosaurus, Majundasarus, Succumis, Irratator Gen 2, and Nundasuchus!!! And maybe 1.5% of the epic secondontsaurus (sp?). I’m not including this weeks “green supply drop” Dino’s for obvious reasons. I literally drove over 300 miles doing a type of spiral maneuver outward from my house (the best way that I was able to at the very least) in the hopes of coming across an epic T-Rex and after wasting all that gas and making it back home this morning, I quite literally had to dust off my last saved “Halloween Scent” and use that to FINALLY come across at least 2 Epic T-Rex’s,4 Gorgosaurus’s, 8 Allosaurus’s, 3 V-raptors and 1 Tany. (And I accidentally found a Sincerotops hiding behind a police station in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.

Sorry I didnt mean for it to be that long and expressive lol