Ludia Forums

Erlidom rework

How about we make it so when it is cloaked and it does rampage that only 30% of health is taken away? You know the same treatment towards the Rat. I think this would be a great idea.

why? there’s plenty of ways to counter a cloaked rampage, it doesn’t need to be changed.

17 Likes

Agree with @MyFishDrowned. It’s not broken.

Powerful? Yes. Broken? No.

I cloaked against a boosted Thor who broke right through and one-shotted my Erli. It’s a glass canon.

12 Likes

That don’t need to rework…guys stop crying about everything…ppl allways want to nerf something just get counters…

9 Likes

Well it seems like everytime my opponent cloaks their Erlidom, it one shots my full health dinosaur

No way is this a nerf post. It is a rework post. Totally different from each other

It may need to replace its rampage with rending strike. With cloak it does .8 of opponents HP; combine crit it kills everything.And defense shattering.

1 Like

That ‘rework’ would be a pretty big nerf.

14 Likes

Nah, Its fine as it is. Strong, but beatable.

8 Likes

no.

characters.

9 Likes

In all honesty, this is a god awful idea. Erlidominus is balanced as it is. It doesn’t need a nerf, nor a buff. Yea, it’s a powerful creature and all, but she still has a ton of counters. She’s a unique, so of course she’s going to be stronger than a ton of other creatures.

17 Likes

No it’s terrible idea. Erlidom is fine as it is now, he doesn’t need any change at all.

13 Likes

Don’t change what isn’t broken. Erlidominus have enough counters. That cloaked Rampage is sometimes only way to defeat overboosted Thor.

Lets rather rework all tyrant dinos to be like Tuoramoloch. :joy::grin:

11 Likes

You need something with nullify perhaps, or invincibility. Would be good for some of the IG2 out there as well.

1 Like

That’s ridiculous lol

6 Likes

Lol yeah that will go over so well

NO! We do not need to nerf erlidom! It is not broken, and it doesn’t need fixing.

6 Likes

This thread is interesting because it shows how unwilling the community is to change things. I do agree that this change would be a harsh and honestly unwarranted nerf toward Erlidom, but seeing everyone panic and say “no no no don’t change it AT ALL” is pretty funny.

2 Likes

Why? This does not make sense

1 Like

Please stop giving silly ideas to nerf dinos that you don’t like. And more importantly, are not over powered or need nerfing.

8 Likes