Ludia Forums

⭐ Erlidominus is finally mine! ⭐

I finally got my “Indominus Chicken!!!” :star_struck:

Although I have been difficult to unlock it, I think it will be difficult to put it on my team … any ideas and / or suggestions? :thinking:

14 Likes

I’d say replace Thor. Otherwise just get rid of whichever creature you like least. Maybe Tryostronix.

2 Likes

Tryostronix is a Immune Chomper,so it should be there in the team,I think Monostegotops

1 Like

Congrats! The nightmare chicken will serve you well

2 Likes

Thank you all for your thanks and suggestions!!

For now, Monostego has more votes to leave (2)

I’ll wait a little longer…

Thor is weak at equal levels, so I would not put boosts on him or level him up if you dont have a lot of coins. I like using 3 fast creatures. Using more causes some troubles against tanks and also for allocating enough speed boost for each of them. Replace indo or procera

2 Likes

I would also change thor or tryo (most likely tryo here).

1 Like

Ah yes you finally got the best flightless bird with cloak

1 Like

Thor or Thylacotator

NO
Don’t get rid of monostego. Monostego is the best creature with access to the best swap-in. When I partake in any tournament, I want to have a team with AT LEAST 2 swap-ins. You have thylo, monostego, and tarkus isn’t bad either. I would ditch thor. You have better tank-busters in the forms of tryo, thylo, and tarkus. Thor is meh at best, but compared to tarkus and thylo, boosts arent too bad as you just need HP. That means that you can sink those speed and attack boosts into erlidom.

2 Likes

Get rid of thylacotator

I lost this battle, but it was amazing to see my “Indominus Chicken” detonate this Thor with 131 Speed!!

3 Likes

Get used to those. You’ll soon see the 140 speed thors. You better boost erlidom’s speed ASAP

2 Likes

I’ll do it, thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately I got used…

Luckily, when you see something like that, they really don’t have much else (in my experience).

2 Likes

I’d drop Thor :smiley:

3 Likes

I am surprised Ardontosaurus is not in the team. What did you replace Erlidom with? You have such a good team that everything is tough.

1 Like

I took Monostego out of my team. So far I’m doing well with this change.

Nice. Enjoy Erlidominus.

1 Like