Ludia Forums

Erlik as daily reward!

18 Likes

Yeaaah boiiiii

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: no words needed.
Though got the chicken to level 20 allready. And not enough T-rex DNA to level erlidominus.

Woohoo - runs round the room naked!!!

1 Like

Yeah we need another Rex event already :joy:

5 Likes

YEEES! I went for Erlido at the event, YES! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Why it’s 100 DNA for you ?

I’ll win only 85

Mine has been a 100 for a while. You get more each time you complete multiple days of missions ( i think it’s 7 in a row or something)

3 Likes

Oh heck yessss… definitely now worth the suffering in the arena

This is really great! So hyped. I’m still disappointed to miss 100 anky thanks to lythronax but this is very good news.:+1:

I will finish erlidominus sooner than expected between the 5 attempts we had and this :heart_eyes:

So it is 22 days since anky started. Have to remember to be prepared every 3 weeks

Awesome.
Now…please give me more T-rex.:rofl:

5 Likes

woo 100 Erliko daily! Nice!

While I am bummed that ankylosaur is gone… Golden chicken is a great replacement.

2 Likes

Yeah, more rng in arena! :wink:

Erlik is nice (although I’ve been long out of T-Rex since St Paddys and will have no use for it in the reasonably near future).

Not so nice is the new Epic DNA collection task. Not sure if anyone else got this, but 645 epic DNA is pretty insane for tasks that are supposed to take < 1 hour. Luckily there is a gold tower today, but it’s still not going to be easy. No idea how most would complete that on any other day, save wasting tens of thousands of coins fusing useless dinos.

1 Like

I’ve been at 100 since 1.6 dropped and I’ve only missed one daily. :frowning:

100 is the max. I’ve been at 100 since 1.6 as well I think.

3 Likes

@remmy411 it might not be as hard as you think.
It also counts the DNA you gather from combines.
So if you work on your Procerathominus it counts.
Some other epic combines include
Dimodactylus
Sarcorixis
Postimetrodon
Stegoceratops
Amargocephalus
Edmontoguanodon
Nodopatosaurus
Spinoraptor