Ludia Forums

Erlik daily to change soon

So Erlik started as daily reward I think around 11th April, so we should see it change soon, maybe this week but next week at latest I think.

What are you guys hoping for?

If it continues to be epic I hope for Baryonyx!
If they consider doing rares then Irritator.

You want the epic baryonyx? Like the one that’s been everywhere for quite some time now?

18 Likes

Everywhere? So where has it been around my town? Can’t answer that can you.

Don’t judge everyone elses experience on your own experience.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for Spino Gen 2
:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I would much rather have T-Rex again… Need so much of her DNA, it’s unbelievable…

23 Likes

Kentrosaurus please

22 Likes

Spinosaurus gen 2 or Kentro or Diplodocus is what I am hoping for :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Diplo

1 Like

I’d like to see ourano, maybe darwin… grypo would be neat; I never see those.

9 Likes

Yes DARWIN

7 Likes

Yes Ourano would be nice too.

5 Likes

Most people have over 10,000 Epic bary dna, myself included. It’s literally been everywhere. Personally I’d be done with the game if they did as you suggest, they’d limit one of the few things keeping people coming back.

2 Likes

I never see bary. I barely see more than 3 or 4 epics per week. Rural experience is rough.

7 Likes

Most people have over 10,000? Where are you getting these statistics from?

You’d be done with the game if they put Bary on as daily reward for 4 weeks? LMAO are you serious? I mean talk about over reaction towards my personal choice of dino. How pathetic.

1 Like

Lmao complaining about a rural towns lack of spawns. Those statistics are from my own alliance and people on these forums. Maybe go out and hunt a little and you might see? Insulting now, very nice, that probably works quite well for you in lockdown :joy:

Smildon or Purutaurus.

3 Likes

You are doing the same thing, judging everyone elses experience on your own experience.
And yes, baryonix can be seen everywhere if you hunt regularly, because its a global spawn. Many in our alliance who hunt regularly and who are from several local regions have over 10k bary dna. I myself have over 15k dna with my tryo being lvl 24.

3 Likes

Smiley would be awesome. Whatever they change it to, I just hope it helps with me getting more dinos.

They damn well better NOT change it until I unlock Erlidom! I never see epic erlic anywhere so if the rewards change I will literally never get it.

Still at 80/250!

2 Likes

You gotta admit it’s the most common epic out there with little use. I got 8300 bary, closely followed by concavenator. But then again, I don’t have an overleveled tryo.
I’d also be really disappointed if it became the daily, but I really doubt it will be. Ourano might be a good candidate, but I wouldn’t mind diplo, grypo or darwin. Smilodon is too new, but keep dreaming.