Erlik out of epic scents?

Has anyone run an epic scent since 1.8 and got an Erlik?

I need 1… 1(!!) (61 DNA) to get a 10 fuse to get unique to L30 but just can’t get it to come out of the scents.

Embarrassingly have run 12 scents :scream: now:

In L2, day and night (it’s supposed to be an anytime creature)

At bus stations

I even travelled 1 hour away to where I knew there was a major bus station AND in an L2 to maximise chances…

NO ERLIK

2 Trex… I don’t need Trex :sob:

Where is the golden fleece? Is it extinct?

Please let me know if you’ve had erlik out of an epic scent. Or maybe don’t because I’ll cry.

1 Like

I’ve had the Epic Erlikosaurus from a common scent.

1 Like

And like 3+ hours a day hunting since 1.8… the only wild one I’ve seen was in a field off the motorway with no way of getting to it. Taunting me. Wahhhhh

Oh you can just… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::sob:

1 Like

Maybe it’s spawn rate will increase next week as its on event.

1 Like

Hehe! Yes sure and then get a 100 fuse :unamused::exploding_head:

1 Like

The only consistent way is put it in sanctuary and get 50 DNA a day.

I got 4 in the 2 days after expansion. But it’s clear that has not lasted. Leveling Erlidom will need to wait.

1 Like

So today… this happened…

Yup. 2 in one day in the wild after nothing… thanks to Ludia HQ maybe someone read my post and felt sorry :sweat_smile: anyway… helllloooo L30…

6 Likes

Ouch, that just hurts by looking at it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

you just gotta go to the right zone, after the 1,8 release they now spawn in z2. and remember to move every time around the dinos spawn to get a bigger chance of 2 spawns. GL hunting! :slight_smile: