Ludia Forums

Erlikosaurus Tournament 02/19/2021 - 02/22/2021

Confirmed by Ludia.

10 Likes

I hope my problem will resolve up until that time. :frowning: I am gonna be lacking some events and prize drop tickets for a while. Don’t wanna miss this creature and also its hybrid. :confused:

3 Likes
1 Like

I mean hatching, not prey

Hatchling, not hatching

I thought your issue was something about purchases, That shouldn’t stop you from playing the game.

3 Likes

I think he was/is nervous of accepting the items because it will look like he wanted the transaction to happen, so he has not been playing the game. Or at least that’s my understanding from the other thread.

4 Likes

Erliko? Not one of my favs, but if it had been Segno, i would have gotten into Dom.

Yes!! Missed this guy last time but looking forward to making the hybrid.

1 Like

Same. one more hybrid unlocked…only a couple to go now…just need to wait for the unlocks.

1 Like

I’m guessing the title is wrong and this is supposed to be February 19th and not March 19th.

Glad to see this one come up. I only have 3 legendary creatures left to unlock and this is one of them. It is also the last one I need to unlock that allows me to finish unlocking the last of my hybrids. Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

If you can make Dominator, I would. There’s no telling when it will cycle through again. This time around, it’s been 1 year, five months since the last unlock opportunity.

Edit: While I’m on the subject of the last tournament, it was a longer tournament: 4 days, 5 hours, required 1692 trophies, and used only Carnivores and Herbivores. The tournament before that was 13 months prior and before we started tracking tournaments. Erlikosaurus has never been featured in a Clash of Titans although it did lose recently to Metriacanthosaurus

3 Likes

@Keith Thank you for your nice reply and encouragement, but @Sionsith is absolutely right and helpful like you as always here, regarding to my main concern as it is that once I accept the contents by clicking “ok”, it could be understood by the main board like I accepted my fate here on this situation and then me having a reply telling there is nothing can be done since the transaction is coded into my account. So I know whenever I open the app, that “what you have missed” warning welcomes and also is gonna welcome me so there is no way I can go a single step further beyond that point without accepting it.

I haven’t even known that I was so dedicated into this game until I experienced something like this. These couple of few days passed by as without me checking any single change in my account was so awkward that I had to skip some PvEs, TH offers, daily missions and regarded S-DNAs and so on. Honestly, I have a single expectation of me getting my evaporated 60k LPs back and then moving on. Nothing more actually. If I am lucky enough, this will happen most lately on Saturday evening, so that I could still have a day and an half to secure a dom finish. Gonna be a little bit thougher than normal for sure but still looks managable.

Edit: All I am counting on is my pictures taken at that moment as solid evidence and also the physical impossibility of purchasing numerous packages at once, as it seen on that “missed items” part. Game only allows one purchase at a time and don’t let us jump into another purchased item without us checking the first one with that pack opening animation. So when the game crashes we only see the belongings of that pack by own when we reboot the app as we all know. This is something very familiar amongst us as we players have experienced at least once in a tourney or a daily event. But mine here, is so extraordinary that the game is showing me something as I purchased multiple items at once, was opening them at once and like the game crashed right after resulting in me missing them all together. Even more stranger than this, at first I didn’t even understand what did actually happen as all I saw a single Supper Club was sitting in my market after its 4k pack opening animation. I didn’t even have an idea that there was a VIP pack on sale dedicated to that item. So I was like “Where did it come from?”. The rest of my LPs was a pure mystery. I closed the app right away then I urgently came here telling you the situation. After we had chat a little I turned back to understand the whole situation, then I saw the all “so called” missing content. And let me add this one last time as begging your forgiveness, all of that happened out of nowhere as I was trying to open the game before I even touched a single thing. Game opened with a pack opening animation with a VIP market background even before the announce board pops up as we all used to see at first normally.

4 Likes

Yeah, I voted for Erlikosaurus in that clash of titans and was really dispointed that Metriacanthosaurus ended up being the unlock for that round.

Need this unlock, it’s one of the 3 tournament dino’s I don’t have unlocked. Excited to check another off the list. Internet at the new house isn’t the best but it’s typically good enough to play but sometimes JWTG does give me a little bit of issues getting connected to the server.

2 Likes

Hey guys would you know roughly how many trophies this one would be good to be 100th place. thanks

1 Like

We won’t have a more precise idea until Saturday afternoon, but it will most likely be between 1,250-1,600 trophies for the bottom.

3 Likes

He’re we go! At long last. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Didnt fury already make a thread?

3 Likes

I think so

2 Likes