Ludia Forums

Erlikosaurus Tournament 9/26-9/30

Looks like it will be an Erlikosaurus tournament this week:

Current Rules as of this post:

Thank you @Jason_Zh for pointing out there are rules in this tournament.

2 Likes

Thought it would be something better- hybrid or new creature… a little disappointed considering it’s a long tournament

1 Like

The rule for the tournament

Amazing!
My carnivores are my best creatures…no amqhibians! Yeah! Going to be a relaxing Tournament without ugly amphibians…
And I can unlock Erlikosaurus, so I’m finally able to create one of my favourite hybrids and max out my 2nd favourite Herbivore in this game! :smiley:
Thank you Ludia!

First chance at unlocking this creature for me. Not excited about the four-day lenght, but otherwise, it sounds good

1 Like

But we can skip the cooldown with videos! :smiley:

We’ve had these rules before with Lythronax back in March, although it was a three-day tournament. Otherwise we have a new creature versus an old one with a valuable hybrid. For Lythronax we needed about 1160 trophies for Dominator which was down from traditional three-day Jurassic tournaments needing 1500-1600 trophies. In previous four-day tournaments, we have needed 1770-1790 (Archelon and Metriaphodon data)

Of course, one of the dinos i was anticipating the most, turns out to have a tourney with bloody rules, plus an extra day. I really hate rules. I have only recently managed to build a roster deep enough to gurantee victory in regular tournament, so to see it being limited like this is so very mean. My beloved Diplosuchuses, Gorgosuchus, Metriaphodon, Pterodactylus, etc, will be missed. Will give it a shot though.

2 Likes

If Lythronax is anything to go by, you should find this one easier than a traditional Jurassic, other than the extra day

1 Like

I need this but I actually need most things.

1 Like

It is such a beauty.

3 Likes

She’s fluffy. You can’t go wrong with fluffy

3 Likes

We need more chicken, or at least chicken-like creatures. Bring on the LPs.

1 Like

Up and running started about 45 min ago. Seemed to be the same level of ferocity as a standard tournament. Did mostly herb, carn, carn for the line up and seemed to have little trouble.

Good luck to everyone over the next 4 days.

5 Likes

I just had the most dissapointing thing happen. I was overpowered but I had a chance of winning because I had my indoraptor. I was trying to reserve points for it. Well I have a small crack at the top of my screen and suddenly my buttons weren’t working because they are near it. I’ve been doing tournaments all morning but on my best one my screen stops working. :sob:

2 Likes

This is the best i could do. I do miss my pteros and amphibs. Mean Ludia, mean.

I did land on a Super Rare pack, with 500 bucks, wich was awesome

3 Likes

And then I accidently paid almost 400 to unlock to indoraptor. This is not my day lol

3 Likes

Oh, it’s one of these days. I know them well.

1 Like

Bottom

Same old BS in Predator league.

Suddenly faced with overpowered enemy no matter how much you go up the scale on what you use. When you go that big step further you suddenly get puny enemies. It’s getting predictable and boring.

1 Like

I had a wonderful draw at the spinning wheel a few moments ago. As it became slower I saw that I was going to land on

• top price
  • top price
  • 10k of coins
  • top price

Guess where it stopped. :sob:

7 Likes