Ludia Forums

Erlikospyx Can’t swap out

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when attempting to swap out Erlikospyx it chooses the Revenge Distracting Impact

Area is was found in: PvP

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click the button to change to a new creature
Step 2 - select the new creature
Step 3 - watch Spyx play a move instead and die
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: frequently but not every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) this issue was happening frequently before 2.0 and it continues to do so, which is alarming as 2.0 pops up the swap out menu bar!

At first I thought I’d fat fingered it and hit RDI instead of the creature underneath but definitely not in this latest battle, which is the straw that broke the camels back.

Against what Creature?

It do the same sometimes with erlidominus when you try to swap out, it go for cloak.

It happens sometimes, and it’s always the fourth attack that is choosen.

You can still swap out (with erlido) 50% of the time I will say.

(I use an Android)

3 Likes

Against a Tenonto when I posted this. Was it you wondering where your opponent disappeared. :joy:

That’s interesting. I’ve not used Erlidom since 2.0 but didn’t have that problem with it (Erlidom) before.

I thought it was because I was trying to swap to a creature that was in the place where that move is, but not the case as it’s happened when selecting the first Dino in the list below.

nah it was more i was thinking No Escape was bugged or something lol

It just did it again! Knew my opponent was going to swap in a rat and it didn’t swap out when I selected Phora. Fortunately I still won, but this is a very annoying bug!

Hey @Vespasian, that does seem frustrating. The team has been notified about this and they’re investigating. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks. I can raise it via the support if they need to check logs etc.

Any additional information provided to support would definitely be helpful! :slight_smile:

Instead of changing for other dino the Erlidominus goes on cloak !

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Erlidominus goes on cloak as we try to change it for dracoceratopus

Area is was found in:PVP battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- use Erlidominus against magnapyrritor
Step 2 - after first strike, try to change it for other dino
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: at least 5 times until now.

What type of device are you using: IOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I try to see if it was some new skill of magnapyrritor but there is nothing about it on dino description.