Erro ao capturar o banguela

Hey rikabreu, our team is looking into the Toothless Trust Point issue from the mail.

Quem teve o bug na conta, terá direito a conseguir ?

Translated From Portuguese

Title: Error catching the sprite

Who has the bug in the account, will have the right to get it?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Once we get more information from our team, we’ll let everyone know ASAP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

devido ao esse erro estou perdendo o evento do servidor.

Translated From Portuguese

due to this error I’m missing the server event.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hey rikabreu, could you try restarting your game and see if you could enter the battle?

Ei rikabreu, você poderia tentar reiniciar o seu jogo e ver se você poderia entrar na batalha?

Translated using Google Translate.

Sim, eu consigo entrar em batalha.

Yes, i can get into batlle.

Já reiniciei o jogo, nada mudou.

I’ve restarted the game, nothing has change.

As the battle requires Toothless to be on your team, it won’t be available until Toothless is unlocked. If you were having an issue with the Trust Point in your mail, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Thanks!

I sent the email more than 2 days and so far it has not been answered

mandei o email mais de 2 dias e até agora não foi respondido

Rika, vai demorar um pouco, pois como é muita gente mandando e-mails, tem, provavelmente, uma fila enorme. Você mandou a support key ao enviar o e-mail?

For the english speakers:
Rika, it’s going to take a while, since there’s a lot of people sending e-mails, which means that there’s, probably, a long waiting list. Did you send your support key in the e-mail?

1 Like

Yes, send

Sim, mandei