Error 10029 Issue

Since last night, I’ve had this problem. Whenever I open the app, it opens like it’s the first time I’ve downloaded it and gives me account creation/login options. When I try to sign in using my Google Play account, the game thinks about it for a while, then spits out this error:

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted my device, removed/added the Google account my login is attached to, rolled back/updated Google Play store, done pretty much everything I can find on Google that might have fixed it, short of a full factory reset. Nothing has worked. Of course I emailed Ludia support, but there’s no telling how long it’ll take them to get to my ticket, and I didn’t include my support key so who knows if they can even help? As it is, I can’t get to my support key because it can’t authenticate my account, which is required for the app to display the key.

Anyone else with this issue? Anyone who can suggest something I haven’t tried? I’m at the end of my rope, looking at 10 levels, 80 dinos, countless hours, and about $70 going down the drain if I can’t get my account back.

Hey Unicornodon, make sure that you’re on a stable internet connection before launching the game, and if you have another device that is connected to the same Google Play store account, try signing out of that device and see if it helps. If you’re still having issues, our support team will try to get back to you soon.

Hi Ned,

I’ve tried the above suggestions, and I think I figured out the root of the login issue. The account that my Google Play is based in has not been syncing correctly. I’ve been working on fixing it for about a day now, but I think when I do, the login problem will resolve. If not, I’ll keep the support team posted.

Thanks again.