Ludia Forums

Error 121 titans uprising

Cant access my account due to 121 error please help only an use app as a guest

2 Likes

I’ve got the same problem…

2 Likes

This problem has locked several of us out in my alliance :frowning:
This error

And there are the errors 321, 326, 327 taking care of the rest! If you’re in the game but trying to log into battle, you. can’t. Worse when it pops up after it happens to let you battle, cancelling battle and eating the energy.

To sum it up, we can’t play…

1 Like

I cannot even login in the game

1 Like

I understand… I have several clan and alliance mates still completely locked out. And for when we have access, there’s the other errors to sabotage us.

Endless hours of bugs that ruin the game

1 Like

Hey Vikings, if you’re still having trouble accessing the game, could I ask you to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? If you have your support key available, please include it in the email as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m still not able to get in but can not email because the email you wrote says its invalid please help

1 Like

Hey Kayla_Cooper-Flint, could you try using this link here:

1 Like

Thank you I have sent it

2 Likes

Hello i try to login but I can’t. This is what I have

1 Like

Hey @Mario_Angelov, if you haven’t already, kindly try forgetting the WiFi network on your device then reconnect to it and see if that helps. Furthermore, make sure that you have enough internal storage space to run the game.

If you’re still unable to log in after doing that, our support team would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Don’t hesitate to send them an email at support+forums@ludia.com with your device information included in the message. Thank you!

1 Like

I try, turn Off my WiFi turn On, restart the phone 3-4 time , uninstall the game and installed again and still nothing same problem ERROR 121

1 Like

My clan is having the same issues too,it’s annoying as we pay for the fight club and are losing out!

2 Likes

:rage: :sob: :pleading_face:
It keep saying‘error’ I can’t even log in! After that it stuck!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes