Error 21444

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: the game only works with WiFi I can not go exploring because it does not grab me with mobile data

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Juan_Carlos_Meza, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. However, if the game is working on your WiFi, the issue could be caused by your current mobile connection. Try turning the data on your device off and back on again and see if that helps, also make sure that your mobile network is stable before launching the game.

Continuing the discussion from Error 21444:

I already restarted the phone and turned off and turned on my mobile data and none of this worked. I have had this problem and I have enough so that the game has never had this problem. I have been playing it for about 5 months now I have almost 3500 trophies and apart from that I am paying my vip so as not to take advantage of it

Hey Juan_Carlos_Meza, I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to help and that you’re still having this issue. I’m not really sure what the problem might be, because if you’re only having this problem on your mobile data, it could be device related. If possible, try connecting to another WiFI connection and see if the issue persists, you might need to reach out to your data provider for further troubleshooting. However, feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they might be able to help as well.