I just downloaded the game and the first time I opened it I received error code 10029 and the message “An error occurred and you have been disconnected. Please try to reconnect”. I have a non-jailbroken iPhone SE (up-to-date with updates). Odd thing is, my sister has the same model of phone which is connected to the same wifi connection as me, and hers works perfectly fine and mine doesn’t.
Here is what I’ve tried:
- Reinstalling the game
- Rebooting my phone
- Updating my phone to newest iOS
- Turning my Wifi on and off
- Loading the game on LTE
- Turning Game Center on and off
- Turning Game Center off and logging back in through the game
- I’ve also searched the internet for fixes but didn’t come across anything useful.
- Submitted a support message to Ludia (because I’m stuck on a loading screen and can’t get into the game I can’t access my support key, which is required to submit the support request. I had to grab the one off my sister’s working phone. )
Does anyone have a fix for this issue?
Thank you in advance!