Ludia Forums

Error for a week

I’ve been trying to enter the app and I keep getting error. I also don’t know why I’m still getting notifications if I cannot enter. And by the way, none of the problems I had have been solved.

Hello, radchronicles. Getting this for a week does sound frustrating and I’m sorry to hear about that. Kindly try forgetting the WiFi network on your device then reconnect to it and see if that helps.

If you’re still unable to log in after doing that, our support team would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com with your device information included in the message. Thank you!

I’m still unable to log in wether it’s with any wifi or my mobile data.

Just to be sure, have you update the app so you have the newest version? I couldn’t get in either until I updated the app in Google Play store.

1 Like

Okay, now I’m not getting error bc I updated the app again, but my older process is still completely gone and that sucks. I don’t wanna start all over again​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::neutral_face:

You progress is gone after updating the app? I thought that was something that only happened if you reinstalled the app.

Hope support can help you. :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah, and I have plenty of space on my phone. I updated the app the other day and I was like WHAT JUST HAPPENED. But well, I’m still waiting.:pleading_face::pleading_face: