Ludia Forums

Error orders on a mission

Hello, I realize that the order of one of the missions in chapter 11 was not exactly accurate. When I looked in fandom it wasn’t like that. That’s why I couldn’t finish it

<<this is from the game
<<from the fandom

Where’s the roller coaster?? :joy:

The Missions are constantly being refined. That’s why we ask newer players to post updated screenshots

2 Likes

Surely the worst missions are the ones where you have to do at 40 of the dinosaurs!

1 Like

Yeah look at my mission in Mary Jo’s dino data spreadsheet thread

I still can’t finish the mission, what should I do? :sob:

Excuse me, I didn’t understand, tell me what you have to do? :thinking:

I mean, i don’t understand about the mission. Does that mean I have to collect coins from the building?

1 Like

Decorations give bonuses, which can get dinosaurs and buildings to give more coins, 5% more coins etc.
The more decorations around a building or dino, the more coins it gives you.
So, what it is saying is that you have to collect some coins from an extinction roller coaster with a bonus of 5% or more.
I will take screenshots.

It means you have to collect coins from the building but it has to be boosted with decorations for at least 5 percent.

1 Like

Look

Like this??

1 Like

Yes but it has to be the roller coaster that’s boosted.

Yes.
You have to collect coins from an extinction roller coaster that has a bonus of 5% or over now

Ohh i don’t know what extinction roller coaster mean, is that a building?? But i don’t have it. Where i can get it??

Stupid me :tired_face:

It’s this building:
download

2 Likes

Ohh thankyou master :sob::tired_face:
Sorry for taking your time

2 Likes

No problem :hugs:

2 Likes

If you have problems in other missions, feel free to write here, we will be happy to help you!