Ludia Forums

Error whit the boss

BEFORE MAINTENANCE, I FIGHT WITH A BOSS.
BUT AFTER MAINTENANCE, THE BOSS APPEARS WITH -24000 HEALTH POINTS AND WHEN I ENTER THE FIGHT I CAN NOT MOVE PUZZLE PIECES OR NOTHING, BECAUSE HE HAS 0 LIFE POINTS
Please help me

I have same problem :frowning:

1 Like

I also have the same problem. I hope they fix it

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m not sure why this is happening in your game but our support team would be glad to take a closer look on your behalf! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email so that they can find you faster in their system. Thanks!

2 Likes

Someone has solved the problem ¿.?

Hey, please rest assured that this issue is top priority for our developer team and they are working on fixing it at the moment!

1 Like

Exactly I have the same problem with Shellfire​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
What’s wrong with these bosses?

1 Like

I have the same problem, and when I have the 10 of energy I joined the battle against and I could not move any piece, I restart the game but the game took my energy and did not finish the battle:(

1 Like

I contacted the support through the option in the game. They fixed it for me! Make sure you give them your support key! :smiley:

The error is solved thanks so much
But i not get the reward of the boss :confused:

1 Like

@Ren what is this? Yes, thanks for solving the problem with bosses, but I haven’t got my premium draft token from Shellfire. When I’ve opened the story mode, it automatically pushed me to the new world, Hooligan Timberlands. But I haven’t my premium token. Please, fix it​:sleepy::sleepy:

Hey Andres_Montano_Yepes, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a look at your account and assist you. Please make sure to include your support key in your email as well. Thanks!

Hey Guys! Unfortunetly, us mods can’t look into missing tokens or rewards, only support can do that.