Ludia Forums

Errors in game

I play quest for xp, and I end up in Arena. Game “reconecting”… I loose bonus in Arena, points… And the game freezed.

I’m sorry that happened, maja_valentic. Our team is aware of this issue, and they’re working on a solution.

If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try and make this right for you.

Thanks!

1 Like

This has happened to me as well. It has happened three days in a row. I have also reported it each time this has happened. There has only been one reply from tech support that offered no help.

When is this going to be fixed???

2 Likes

Hey Zay20, I can’t give an exact time, but please rest assured that our team is actively looking into this.

If you don’t mind me asking, what platform are you using (android or iOS?

Android, other games are working perfect.

I’m using iOS. I was just curious because my roommate is on android and hasn’t gotten the glitch yet. Hopefully they find the glitch in the code quickly.

It happened to me once the other day, and it’s been an often occurrence to a clanmate. It’s getting out of hand.

I agree. It has happened to me once a day for the last three days. I’ve stopped using the arena for this reason.

1 Like

I don’t use the Arena that much because we get matched with players we can’t fight with.