Ludia Forums

Eruptodon homecoming quest battle 8 not working 😤😤😤

Hi… I m angry and what the hell is going on with the game… Eruptodon homecoming quest 8 is not working showing like :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I restarted the game few times but every time I got that screen…:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:
I want it to be fixed soon or give us 5 :star: Eruptodon instead no more 100-200 diamonds.
Fix the same game plzzzzzzzz.

3 Likes

Квест с новым драконам на 8 главе не работает
Исправьте пожалуйста

1 Like

Translated from Russian

Chapter 8 quest with new dragons does not work. Fix please.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Same here. Not to add that the freezing during battles has started again. Please fix Team. Thanks

1 Like

Hey Vikings, could you please try closing/relaunching your game? The quest should be working correctly now.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Deal Support Team
Thank you solving the issue. I can play the quests again but almost all my energy was taken; probably this has happened when re-trying the quests. Could you reset the energy to it‘s previous state? Or propose another approach? Kind regards

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, Roger_Stussi. If you email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, our team would be happy to take a closer look at this to see what they could do to help you.

Please remember to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Dear ned you are trying hard I know but because of bugs I lost all of my energy and Alpha battle is not working what is happening with the game. I’m a regular player I don’t want to lose my status in the game because of bugs. Please hurry up I don’t wanna loose eruptodon…
Kind regards to the team.

1 Like