Ludia Forums

Eryops Bracketed Tournament - 5/7/2021 - 5/10/2021

yes!!! I was right🤪!!!

Where?

10 char

Might have a weekend off then. It’s my next battle stage unlock, choice: do it with one fight or spend all weekend getting it? :upside_down_face:

I know, resources… but I do fancy an easy weekend after last week’s marathon.

I was hoping it was Eryops, though.

1 Like

We don’t know for sure yet if it’s acantho.

It isn’t acantho. No one makes a tourney thread until it is confirmed and ludia haven’t confirmed

2 Likes

It does seem very unlikely. But it did prompt me into doing this:

Battle stage 85.

3 Likes

download

6 Likes

As much as I hope for eryops I do also hope for a new amphibian more, we certainly need some that’s for sure, purussaur or deinosuchus anyone?

9 Likes

to avoid arguments, Ludia, if it is eryops, can you put the background of eryops instead of that of acanthostega, if it is acanthostega, good for me!

since everyone unraveled their nerves on my thread, I put eryops on the beginning of the thread, happy! and if it is wrong, I will correct it!

Wait I thought the picture Blacksaber at the beginning had was from Ludia announcing it orsomething.

2 Likes

Allow me to interrupt…

12 Likes

It’s eryops

2 Likes

a little disappointed because i love acanthostega but eryops is cute and it is based in health, its could be very useful in addition, it is cheap.

for me, it’s a good tournament because I don’t have eryops unlocked. just for that

2 Likes

I predicted it was going to be eryops and now I’m right

2 Likes

Why, it will be years until another Eryops tourney, sigh

well there’s one this weekend

1 Like

Yeah I mean after it

oh, my bad

1 Like