Ludia Forums

Eryops Bracketed Tournament - 5/7/2021 - 5/10/2021

eating-crow

Super excited for Eryops!

1 Like

you want to eat eryops!

no, seriously, I’m a bit of a moron, but why a crow on a plate!

1 Like

It’s a cheeky jab at you for making a mistake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: To “eat crow” basically means you have to admit to your own mistake and deal with the repercussions, embarrassment ect…

2 Likes

ha. good okay, i didn’t feel embarrassed …

seeing the bottom, I thought it was acantho, and besides, it was the first time I had done a thread on a tournament. but it’s good, it’s over, I can’t wait for eryops to arrive!

Proof?

What if she gets a CoT?

We will never know when her next chance at an unlock will be.

8 Likes

Yey! For a long time I have almost had this badge

But I have begun to despair of ever getting Eryops. Definitely NOT taking the weekend off then.

7 Likes

sayer, I see it, beautiful dino.

2 Likes

me who wanted einiosaurus, eryops is better in every way!

2 Likes

where do you get those offers, Ive never seen them in the game, Im not ganna buy them anyway but just want to know

2 Likes

image image

1 Like

when I do that I get a deal for 20k bucks sometimes and sometimes I get money, its weird

1 Like

Very Strange…:face_with_monocle:

I think the bucks offer only shows up if you have enough bucks.

4 Likes

really, because Ive only gotten to 20k bucks like 5 times

The tournament starts at july and ends at october what are you joking are you kidding just tell me is this real

Umm, what do you mean

In a lot of the world, the day goes first and month second. Here in the US it’s the reverse which I’m assuming is where the confusion comes from.

5 Likes

@Blacksaber those are the last two tournament dinos I have to unlock. I would have been happy with either, but I’m glad it’s Eryops. I don’t even have one in my park from a prize wheel. Only one I don’t yet own.

4 Likes

ok, good luck for eryops.