Ludia Forums

Eryops STE Tourney Oct 2019

A warning: this tourney starts tough. I took some level 40 commons for my first fight and found myself against a level 9 Rajastega, a level 23 Tropeogopterus, and a level 1 Koolasaurus. It was ugly, like Hoskins meeting the Velociraptor Delta in the control room.

My matches have only gone up from here. Started loaded for bear.

2 Likes

I started using 40 Super Rares and went from there, and it worked fine. I also picked up this beauty with 1k bucks:

3 Likes

This is a so called bracketed tournament. They start much harder, it’s tough to get into dominator. But after that they behave normal.

3 Likes

Right, of course. Duh. Thank you, @Tommi.

2 Likes

Completed today’s events then started the tournament

1 Like

I mean, i know this is heavy weight, but should it be this hard

Arrgh, I forgot it was bracketed and totally wasted my first round … and STILL didn’t come high enough on the second one either. I hope we aren’t going to be getting these more frequently but the cynic in me has to think these are used far more to screw the players up and cost them more DBs than it is about helping newbies (particularly since they were so much more a rarity when I started playing less than a year ago and only since DBs have been made so much rarer that they’ve started using them so often).

1 Like

Me too. Prizes have been good this tournament too.

2 Likes

I did not forget, nevertheless lost the first two battles

That’s it for today. My dinos desperately need a break.

2 Likes

I am actually too angry to post what I really think about this tournament.

1 Like

But why? I see no difference to other bracketed tournaments.

You’ve got to use level 40 super-rares as openers. Work your way up from there. Once you reach a certain average ferocity, you’re prizes will switch from 20 to 40 trophies

I reached dominator but but that entry level first round is a compete joke and was actually worse then last time. Every time I increased my team the opposition miraculously did the same with double my stats. Absolute bs

1 Like

Well, at least after I lost my first couple of tries, I didn’t have any more losses up to 1st place in Dominator. Don’t have much time to do anything else today but got the first 2 rounds of the s-DNA event done so should be able to at least finish that one. My schedule through the next month or so is absolutely nuts so I’m definitely going to have to sit stuff out more often.

1 Like

Updated data

Lower bracket but at least will finish in dominator.

2 Likes

Great job keep playing because it doesn’t matter what level you are

2 Likes

@Sionsith … need to know your predictions for bottom of dominator :man_mechanic:t2:

Tournament update

1 Like