Eucladoceros Tournament 12/10/2021-12/13/2021

Didn’t see a thread so figured I’d start it

Data after getting a solid run in this morning.

7 Likes

Poor Rudolph, no one wants him :cry: :deer:

Glad someone started the thread. I am doing the tournament, I need a DNA boost if nothing else. Will post when I get a few more battles in.

6 Likes

I’m doing for the resources. That is all.

I guess I really only need pred for the LP.

4 Likes

DNA collection is much better in Dominator though.

In 822 cups I have made 3500 DNA. All but 300 of that was from Dominator wins. Interested to see how much I can make in 1 weekend tournament without putting in more effort than needed for the win - about 1200 cups, I am guessing.

Best prizes

This fight was tricky. Good job I had the 1point advantage over the 1st creature, somehow I fought off the 2 amphis to win

8 Likes

I already have 1300.

6 Likes

took my game to dom quick in the morning for the sDNA. I’m good there. Don’t have the unlock on D2’s game but I have no motivation to play right now.

7 Likes

I’m calling that a wrap for day 1.
Will do alittle more to get to 1500ish trophies and that should be plenty I’m guessing.

4 Likes

Data

5 Likes

To lazy to do this tourney so its a loss. But i have Rudolph unlocked already so yeah. Some prizes

1 Like

This one is a limbo tournament- how low can you go? Baseline is still under 700 with 1 day left.

I’ve got that interesting break in the data again that seems to form where the endpoint will be

Although the knowledge that it will be somewhere between 900 and 1380 cups isn’t a lot of help.

Will finish it off this afternoon.

5 Likes

Now I’m wishing I participated, this seems like an easy tourney

2 Likes

As a repeat tournament, it will likely end around 1100 trophies like Smilodon

4 Likes

Decided to make a run for dom after all. Interesting to use some creatures that I normally don’t use so much in tournament, with no losses in pred. Some data:

2 Likes

I hate tourneys. i always get matched against maxed tourney creatures. the predator reward are awful. And every time i spin the wheel it goes 1 off to a good prize and went for the worst one

edit: My strongest is diplotator lvl 40. won some battles. lost more.

3 Likes

You need some direction for your tournaments i guess.

Check out sionsith’s tutorials of ferocity and some of his tournament runs.
You’re playing against bots and not actual palyers. The ferocity of opponents is determined by the league you’re in as long as you’re not undershooting . There’ll be some occasional difficult matchup but its fairly standard upto top quater of pred. There it becomes a little more unpredictable and mostly matches you with dom worthy teams.

4 Likes

As @Stapesh90 says, if you undershoot with a team not powerful enough for the level, you face over-strong opponents that are impossible to fight. For example in low Predator I win with 2 x fodder creatures (level 1 commons) flanking a L40 T. Rex. It sounds odd but you get 3 weaker opponents and can use the fodder to stack up action points with some switching and defending.

In High Predator (50+) that becomes difficult, so I add in one more L40 Legendary. In Dominator I might use 3 x L40 Legendaries, or L20 VIPs. When you can, get s-hybrids which really help too.

Another tip is that using carni/Ptero/carni teams or herb/amphi/herb teams works well. Each class has a back-up against its weakness.

1 Like

i totally understand that. i watched all TGB’s vids and understand properly on these battles. Yesterday i won against a level 23 wohoosaurus, 23 pterodactylus and level 26 Nodosaur using only Alangasaur with 2 fodders

2 Likes

i mean yes they got stuck with 3 attacks and 1 block and took that to my advantage

1 Like

Anyway, all done with this one. Made about 1000 more DNA but didn’t hit any of the nice packs this time

3 Likes

same :laughing:

10 Characters

2 Likes