Ludia Forums

Eucladoceros Tournament 12/27-12/30

Surprised no one has started a thread for the tournament yet, so figured I would! Haven’t done a full run to the top of Dominator yet as it’s a work day for me, and there’s so much else today in the game as well, but did at least get into Dominator, had some issues with matches particularly in Predator that were quite a bit harder than I typically get, with a couple losses as a result which is always frustrating… particularly when the next match is then ridiculously easy. With it being the first time to unlock this Cenozoic deer, expecting there will be a fair amount of action on this one.

7 Likes

I was going to sit this one out, but decided to give it a go and as I reached Dominator, I got this in a pack on a spin of wheel

10 Likes

Well, aren’t you lucky! Same thing happened to me in my early days of playing and before I was even able to stay in Dominator for the length of a tournament. Haven’t seen one of those prize packs since.

2 Likes

Note that the Dom pack has restored the chance of 3x500 DB. Thank you Ludia…

5 Likes

Yes, thanks I meant to mention that. Just hope it doesn’t result in my getting no DBs at all again!

3 Likes

Worked my way up throughout the day to the top of Dominator. Have to decide between getting more of a point buffer and doing the Claim Your Territory event. Frustrating how many of these daily events are using Jurassics, in what seems to be an attempt to get players to pay for speedups. I just would like to see my aquatics and cenos actually get used enough to make me not feel like it’s a waste of time and resources building them up.

3 Likes

I agree 100%, I have forgone the Claim Your Territory Event and decided to focus on the Tournament myself. Especially after already completing Fight for Fusion (Gotta get that Kapro DNA) and Gen 2 Fury.

I’ve started building my Ceno and Aquatic bench more thanks to the gracious addition of more fusion chambers. So hear, hear, to those getting more action in daily events, especially on tournament days. Would love to see my Ceno’s especially get more action. After all the work I’ve put in for Deer Cat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to know someone else is playing in the tournament other than just me. :smiley: I’ve never seen it so quiet on this forum for the first day of a tournament before, especially for a creature that has not had an unlock before! Guess everyone is off still celebrating the holiday.

3 Likes

I reckon you hit the nail on the rooftop. :santa: :grinning: The quiet is almost eerie to be sure.

Kind of wishing I hadn’t voted for Bambi for Clash of Champions now to be honest. :upside_down_face:

Hindsight 20/20 and all that though. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes work and the Holidays have been a double whammy for me…

3 Likes

You are right @Mary_Jo, I totally forgot yesterday. But that is no excuse to let an old tradition die. I’m in the middle of my second day right now. Lost one battle, got an aquatic package and lots of coins.

3 Likes

Decided to forgo sleep to put in some time on the tournament

3 Likes

3 Likes

For our resident K-2SO computing Ambassador (and other interested parties):

4 Likes

Here is my position in the tournament so far. hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas

3 Likes

Here we go, one day late to the party. Unfortunately , analytical chemistry exams are not fond of prehistoric deers. I went from 0 points to 600ish, in 88th place in Dominator before running out of dinos.
Btw the first couple of rounds were a pain. I brought level 10 Commons to bottom hatchling league, only to be crushed by Rares. Then i stepped up the game and brought my own Rares, only to be crushed by Super Rares. I got annoyed and brought in a level 10 Gorgosaur, and, of couse, THAT time the opponent brought level 1 Commons! What’s wrong with you, game?

tumblr_ma5vl2zAdD1qeptiu540

7 Likes

My second day.

1 Like

An exam between Christmas and new year? That’s hard.:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

While this tournament seemed to start out slow the last 10-12 hours has seen a good sized up tick. I am setting the high end at 1450 and the low end at 1350 for this tournament as a starting point for the bottom of Dominator. I will update as things change /progress over the next 24 hours as this could go well past this number depending on how valuable this Cenozoic is to the masses.

7 Likes

Thanks as always for predictions. I was definitely suspecting this because I was sitting respectably high in Dominator last night and in the morning had dropped into predator, normally am in the lower tier of Dominator.

It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

2 Likes