Ludia Forums

Euoplcephaus SDNA pack for DNA

Any idea when we will have this offered?

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as anyone’s.

1 Like

Well packs were limited but I bought them all

Ha, didn’t realize they had showed up! That wasn’t very long a wait.

Debating whether to get any, I only have enough to buy a single dual pack, but that seems like a pretty decent price for what you get.

I’m doing the rough math and it looks like the same amount of DNA spent should equate to a similar ferocity Metriaphodon I think? But obviously with a ton less hatch time. So I think I’m going to see how many of the double packs I can get as well!

Yes, but you also will get a good amount of LPs back too from the packs. The s-hybrid has pretty similar ferocity and CD, but more balanced stats, so a nice counter to the glass cannon Metria.

3 Likes

Forgot to think about the balanced aspect and also the LPs! Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy to help! I wish I’d had enough to buy more than just one pack bundle… hoping maybe to collect enough for another before they expire. Already have collected 6 of this s-hybrid and it gets regular use in my tournament runs, but also in my infinity battles when I need a ptero meat shield. I’ve left all of mine at level 10, which already is SO cool looking, can’t wait to see why the next evolution looks like!

3 Likes

Just for you.:wink:

5 Likes

This is indeed a great opportunity to shore up the pterosaur side of your game, which has been my weak link in Jurassic. The 70k DNA double-pack yields 4 x 160 x 2 = 1,280 SDNA. A single pack at 40k has 640. Few days left for y’all to consider.

1 Like

Yes, there’s really no comparable strong ptero in the game. I’ve been saving my DNA and closing in on being able to get a second bundle pack!

Ooh, I really like the look of that lvl 30 one! Will be a long, long time before I get there though. More and more I’m realizing how much I enjoy playing the game having lots and lots of numbers to work with and not having to be so careful to make sure I don’t run out or get stuck in CDs so holding off even more on leveling stuff up.

2 Likes

@Mary_Jo, I think we’re similar in feeling more comfortable with a higher health-attack ratio than the metriaphodon offers. Ditto segnosuchus on their herbi side. Haven’t made up my mind how high to level up yet. Only just created a 11. Might gather a few more before going to 30.

1 Like

Both definitely have their uses. But yeah, particularly in PvP matches I tend to prefer more balanced creatures when I don’t know what opponents I will be up against. That extra health can really come in handy.

1 Like

I got really lucky and landed on the DNA pack in this past week’s Test Your Strength, giving me 4K DNA and enough to get another double pack immediately. Who says that event is not worth wasting time on, huh?!

I was really hoping to get to another 70K in time to purchase another double pack but was really doubting I could do it, based on how long it usually takes me to collect that much… but been hitting the tournament harder than usual, doing free ad watches when I have time, and taking any reasonable offer for DNA in the TH. And then today I woke up and it had a sweet food to DNA trade for another 4k! Takes my food pretty low, but now I’m just 6K away! Can I get there in time… I’m definitely going to try!!

1 Like

Try selling off a few dinos. Painful, perhaps, but deals like these don’t come around very often.

Oh I definitely plan to if I’m that close before it expires. I’ve done that once or twice before when the need arose. I certainly have enough stuff hatched out that isn’t nearly as useful as another Tapey would be. But I certainly would prefer not to if I can get there without doing so.

I’m up to 67K now, and I will get another 1200 from my DNA factory, so getting pretty close. It’s frustrating how often I’m winning DB rewards today instead of the DNA I’m looking for! Normally I’d celebrate landing on a 100 DB prize, not so much today!

2 Likes

Woohoo, made it with plenty of time to spare! Was helped by the trader who gave me another 1500 for a Shunosaurus. That gives me almost enough to hatch out TWO more copies.

Weird seeing my DNA stash so low though.

1 Like

With your new tapys, you might not need new dinos as much,
Even at level 10, I’ve found it very useful in battle.
Congrats.

2 Likes

I did a thing, video tomorrow will elaborate…

3 Likes