Euoplocephalus

Hi all,

I used to find this dinosaur everywhere in abundance. Now it’s very rare it seems. Anyone know why this is?

New to here by the way, first post :see_no_evil:

Cheers

I’ve heard there are groups of dinos that are tied to different zones, each zone with different commons, rares, and epics.
I think they changed the zones with the last update, since my old common dinos have been replaced by plentiful stegosaurs and apatosaurs

By the way I’m pretty new to this forum too :smile:

I used to see them around here a lot, too. But when Ludia started making dinos actually migrate, the population densities of certain species shifted around. I now see more Anky Gen2 here than Euo.

It’s different, depending on where you are. It’s just a matter of being patient. They’re not gone for good, they just went on holiday.

I dont see them anymore near my house but thr drive to the dog park i see them all along the highway. I have to pick and choose if i go for them though cause dont wanna miss an epic cause im on the catching screen :joy:

I see them all the time at home. Have you tried visiting local zone 1? If you see some purrusaurus gen 2 or lynthronax within the area, you in the right place.

@Calebrys This is off topic of the OP but I wanted to ask you how you figure out where a Local Zone # is located? I’ve read the metahub thing and it lists 4 local zones but I didn’t see where each zone is at.

The zones are chosen by a mapping company. They are not listed in any tangible way in game. You have to look at what dinosaurs are spawning where to deduce where the zones are.

I just cruise around block to block and pay attention to the night spawns. I notice that in the suburbs area, local zones tend to be separated by major streets. I made a little map of the few routes that I take and labeled the zones to give an idea.