Ludia Forums

Evasive Strike Broken

I don’t know what’s going on, but out of the last eight battles were I have used either the I-Rex or I-Raptor, The evasive strike has done nothing. It is always beaten by either the computer, and potentially other players. Other members of my alliance are making the same observation. I hope this is an a glitch, but if it is, it needs to get fixed. It’s essentially rendering of both dinosaurs useless.

1 Like
Why is evasive and cloak broken?

The oposite is happening to me, for the past few days my indo has been dodging for life :smile:

I’ve read it here somewhere that the RNG ussually works in set sequences of chances (or something like that) and sometimes you dodge a lot and sometimes you don’t even if you pray to the devil himself :smile:

It will pass eventually :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I won an entire battle with Gallomimus dodge and only got hit once. The poor guy must have thrown their phone at the wall.

1 Like

I mean I get what OP’s saying but neither Irex nor Indo have evasive strike? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hmm, I assumed RNG was just against me all morning. But evasive worked for my opponents, just not for me, so could it just be bad RNG? And to be honest, it worked for me 2 or 3 times - of course that was out of 12 or more matches…

Um… about that… I need a new phone now. :laughing:

2 Likes

Cloak seems to be working normally for my I-Rex. Every other battle I lose her because she doesn’t dodge, which feels about right. I mean, I’m probably exaggerating slightly because of how little I actually DO any battling that isn’t a Strike Tower, but it doesn’t feel any worse or better than it normally does.:thinking:

1 Like

Yesterday, a galimimus dogems me 12 times. 12 TIMES!!! Can Ludia make a cap for this?

1 Like

@ Sarahsaurusrex maybe you two met :smiley:

Oriondestiny

12h

I won an entire battle with Gallomimus dodge and only got hit once. The poor guy must have thrown their phone at the wall.

1 Like

maybe you two met :smiley:

Oriondestiny

12h

1 Like

That literally happened. Nope my phones still here!!

1 Like

Evasive and cloak look like goes in waves. On good waves dinos dodge everything, while on bad waves they dodge nothing.

Had a match where Indo took out whole team. Also won dodging game against Erlidominus (duel happened two times in same match).
Had matches where I lost, cause just didn’t dodged anything.

This is clearly why the op is having issues using evasive strike is not working… meanwhile i can confirm the evasive on my stegod also did not work.

6 Likes

No kidding, that may have been me. Is yours lv 30?

Didn’t realize they gave Stegod Indoraptor’s moveset! :joy:

For me its consistent that I never dodge and my opponent always does. At this point I don’t even need to wonder whether I will dodge or hit through a dodge, I play knowing that my opponent will dodge and I won’t, so I take that into account when battling.

Did the defense shattering rampage manage to kill the other stegod tho? Becuz wow that is a literal stegod. Imagine that, being able to cleanse bleed and defense shatter other tanks… Just wow that would be OP

I have just played 3 games where me and this player dodged everything! Both indos dodged. My erlidom dodged and so did theirs. And the next 2 games again both our indos were dodging everything. It is as of they made dodge 75% + and stun down to 66 to 50% in the programming.

And before anyone says it is RNG, this is happening all the time it isn’t just coincidence. I know i can rely on it heavily. Very rarely does it fail. Anyone else notice this?

I think there is an algorithm which tries you to make purchases by getting you crazy . You get mad, you think my team is trash and spend money.