Ludia Forums

Evasive wounding strike delay?

ok so i was trying my brand new buffed constrictor and saw that evasive wounding strike has a 1 turn delay, it wasn’t named on the release notes and is not even addressed in the move description :0

7 Likes

Let’s hope people didn’t put their boosts on Spino before the update, trusting Ludia … Uh oh.

2 Likes

The funny thing is that Ludia pushed the update back and they STILL got it wrong

10 Likes

Yes. Apparently Spinoconstrictor’s EWS has a delay even though it says it doesn’t. I’m guessing this is some sort of glitch. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

It’s in the updated field guide with the delay

So just a bit confused

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when spinoconatrictor enters the arena evasive wounding strike has a delay of 1

Area is was found in: battle arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- send out spinoconatrictor
Step 2 - attempt to select evasive wounding strike
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: all the time

What type of device are you using: IOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey JDino, this has been brought up to our team and they’re looking into it. :mag:

5 Likes

Any updates on it?

Still no response to this subject. Evasive wounding strike has no delay in description, but it still works that way. Will it be fixed?

3 Likes

And now… it works

2 Likes

@thomasinho, yes, I believe the ability had been updated in the game. :sweat_smile: My apologies for not providing an update here sooner.

6 Likes