Ludia Forums

Evasive wounding strike

In my opinion evasive wounding strike should have a 75% chance to dodge. As the game is right now all evasive abilities (not including side flap or side step) have a 75% chance to dodge.

8 Likes

I agree with this statement, but not for the reason you stated, rather due to the fact that the move ends up being far too risky as a 50% dodge chance. Especially with the cooldown

6 Likes

It definitely feels underpowered give the delay. The dodge chance for me isn’t a problem as it is that it’s such a lackluster move when delayed. A small amount of DoT combined with an iffy dodge chance and a simple strike isn’t a lot. So I propose the following

A) Yeet the delay

B) Make it an impact

C) Give it priority

Any of these work and it makes the move not kind of eh

10 Likes

I’ll take the 50% to Dodge if it also Distracts by 50% as well, if it doesn’t get upgraded to 75% Chance to Dodge… That way, no matter what no Fierce creature will bring Spinocon down.

2 Likes

agreed

10 characters

1 turn delay + 50% evasive + 2 turns cooldown … It’s too weak of a move at the moment unfortunately.

4 Likes

3 Likes

yes that to.

Now this is more like it!

At a minimum the delay should be removed.

So is this delay actually staying or is it a mistake ?

It should also have no delay

2 Likes

swap in dodge and fearless flap: Am I a joke to you?

3 Likes

And now the archy, on escape alert, has a ability like that to!

I think its a mistake. In the 2.9 release notes there is no delay. there is only a cooldown of 2

I agree, but I hope we can at least get some clarification this week. Right now nobody really knows what is going on.

3 Likes

I placed Spinoconstrictor on my team since she’s now doing well, but the delay bug on the EWS needs to go.

1 Like

I hope so to

The delay has been removed, it’s all good now.