Even MORE false advertising

I mean come on Ludia! I see this amazing deal for Brachio dna — I mean it’s practically free, and then it won’t even let me purchase the incubator!! Why! This seems unfair…

Ok but in all seriousness, this is clearly a glitch. If it’s not, I’ll take 100 of them please. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That would be a great deal @MNBrian! However, I think it might just be a visual glitch. Try restarting your game and see if you’re able to see the price. If it’s still like this after restarting, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate?

2 Likes

I have already sent in a ticket to get my $0 dollars back! Greedy Ludia trying to rob me blind grrrrrr arrrrrggghhh Ludiaaaaa why

3 Likes

i wouldn’t pay $0.00 for 500 brachy DNA

3 Likes

I wonder if the push towards more brachi DNa in incubators, tournament prizes as well as a bump in their spawn rate means if there’s a new brachi-based legendary heading our way ?

2 Likes

for a minute there i thought that @MNBrian crossed over to the complainer sidelol.

3 Likes

They need to give me 100.00 to take it off their hands!

4 Likes

I see that 0 dollars offer too lol

I restarted and it went away. :smiley:

Thanks @Ned - restart worked great! :smiley:

Don’t worry it’s just a connection issue! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I actually saw a Brachiosaurus today on my way to work, I live in New York state I couldn’t believe I saw one