Ludia Forums

[Event Calendars] Jurassic World Alive | April 2020

APRIL 2020

Your one-stop for all the events coming to Jurassic World Alive in April!

04/27 to 05/03

04/20 to 04/26

04/13 to 04/19

04/06 to 04/12

22 Likes

4 Master Strikes. 6 Epic strikes all together. Plus 6 rare strikes. and 3 spring scent strikes. An epic scent strike. Shaping up to be a pretty good week.
That Friday Strike… Is that a Dilpodocus i see?

8 Likes

Dilpo again :slight_smile: … perfect - can’t ever have enough of that DNA!

6 Epic Strikes including Diplo?
WOW!!!
tenor

4 Likes

I don’t need much in terms of the event dinos… and I still need to see what the hunter incus have…
But the amount of coin is more than fine for this Witcher.

1 Like

The real question is will tenontorex stay or be gone till Sunday?
Rumours of ludia behaving like that :joy:

4 Likes

raptors and raptor hybrids. galli and oronitho like dinos as well. as far as i can tell.

As I said on another thread, the dinos are abysmal.

But the strike events and coins will be useful.

For me, the dinos to catch are absolutely useless. Not a single one I need. Extremely boring in that area. Charlie is the weekly pursuit blah. Trex in exploration missions, lame. Honestly, not much to be excited about for this eventful week…except coins and epic incubators. BUT, this is a fantastic week for lots of players. So for that I say GOOD JOB LUDIA! thanks for your dedication to the game during this tough time

Wait, no maiasaura ? :(. But yeah good job Lidia for the all incubator.

Do we ACTUALLY get to dart tenontorex this year or is that going to upset the arena balance again? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry, but was this published 6 days ago? (31 of march)

That’s how they make these posts. They create them days in advance and then unlist them so we can’t see them. Then when they are ready for us to see them, they list them.

Yay a week with a unique. It’s said that those who manage to find one can make a wish due to the week’s unicorn like power.

they keep them unlisted because a majority of the time, the Mods don’t have the schedule yet and are just getting the thread set up. you can see how many times the post has been edited in the top righthand corner.

1 Like

Yeah. And back when Jorge was making the posts, he made them unlisted but you could still brute force guess the urls and see several upcoming events. Most times things would change slightly by the time they listed them, but the meat of the content was there.

Wait is that…

She has returned now let’s hope they don’t take her out like last year at the last second

10 Likes

Im not a last minute guy…lol…sorry my problem but i like to plan the week(s) ahead so why not just list schedules as they are planned? Why this last minute thing…whats the point?
Thanks for the reply everyone :o)

What are the incubator contents?

1 Like