Ludia Forums

[Event Calendars] Jurassic World Alive | April 2021

APRIL 2021

Your one-stop for all the events coming to Jurassic World Alive in April!

04/26 to 05/02

04/19 to 04/25

Note: Dart attempts have returned and will now be displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

04/12 to 04/18

Note: Dart attempts are now displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

04/05 to 04/11

Note: Dart attempts are now displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

11 Likes

This week’s great!

6 Likes

Yay more DNA

I’d love pteranodon or stygi gen 1

Troodon and Pyrritator! :smiley:

Gonna go for Utah. I have Magna, but not Rinex, so might unlock her sometime this month.

Going for utahsin

Better then last years I will admit. Like that your giving some love to this event.

Going for pyrritator, I have to unlock magna

This week for Commons im taking Velociraptor for Rares im taking Oviraptor for Epics im taking Ovilophosaurus and Legendarys in taking Utahsinoraptor

I won’t go for Utasino because I am missing 4 DNA and I can get it from campaing

When are we seeing a coin sale again? Been a while for non-VIP players. Been banking dna for long enough and the level up prices are just far too high to do anything major without the coin sales

Im confident that 90% of those trike towers will be out of range
Be ause the strike tower distribution is BUGGED and ludia is doing nothing to fix it

Why did I fuse Velosrhacos today? I completely forgot that on Friday it will be obtainable. I just wasted 30 minutes and two of my alliance member’s sanctuary spaces.

I would never say no to free Hybrid DNA on a Sunday :t_rex: :dna:

Not the hadrosaur treasure again!
Ludia,if this guarantees 25-50 uniques,then it’s fair,but not 25 commons.

@Ned I dont think the legendaries are supposed to be out right now.

Edit: i forgot velos was actually an epic.

Nice! I love the troodon!

Hey Everyone, I apologize this is likely a dumb question but I’m brand new to events. Are the attempts on the dinosaurs a daily limit or is it the limit for the week? I know I can figure it out tomorrow but I’ve got a 7 year old losing his mind because he missed the Ovilophosaurus by 5 DNA and hit 9 attempts at the moment. Any intel about the events will be super appreciated. Thank you

Do these special dinos come back every once in a while?

For the week, every week they give you a certain amount of attempts at different dinos.