Ludia Forums

[Event Calendars] Jurassic World Alive | December 2019

DECEMBER 2019

Your one-stop for all the events coming to Jurassic World Alive in December!

12/30 to 01/05

12/23 to 12/29

12/16 to 12/22

12/09 to 12/15

12/02 to 12/08

5 Likes

No update for this week??

Check social media for that, they post it every Sunday.

I don’t understand the number of hours on the event creatures. For example, the common ones say 27 / 1 hour. I understand the 27 os for how many total times I can collect dna from those 3 but I don’t know what the 1 hour represents. Someone please advice. Thanks.

The 1 hour is the respawn time. Every hour a new dino will spawn at that drop.

Does that mean with the legendary and unique Dino’s, after 18 hours, I can collect their dna again ?

For Legendary and Unique creatures you can only collect their DNA once from a drop.

One hour is the time before a new dinosaur will re-spawn at that location after you dart a creature.

Thank you guys, much appreciated

Wooly rhino will probably be the worst thing to dart ever :rofl:

1 Like

Dang I just realized that

1 Like

Wow. 12/30 week is already posted.
Looks great.

2 Likes

Oh dang and more Indoraptor… I both happy and sad about that. Also what’s that chest in New Years

1 Like

I was meh about indom and indo. But 30 strike events. Most of them themed towards the movies. And special treasure boxes. Really good week.

3 Likes

Honestly ya but I have this nagging feeling at the back of my neck (remeber St. Patrick’s week)

1 Like

I wasnt around for that one. I’ve only heard about it.

1 Like

Ya umm let’s just say the arena got screwed… like hard

1 Like

I…I am speechless…so many strike events…so freaking many epic strikes…I think I‘m gonna cry…

My reaction was like this…:no_mouth: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :hushed: :astonished: :scream: :cold_sweat: :sob: :sweat_smile: :smiley: :grin: :heart_eyes::heart:

Thank youuuuuu!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

But still I’m honestly worried cause they won’t just allow new people to get new hybrids this it ludia basically giving us free money and dna and it’s like sooo much I’m like having trouble comprehending how much all that week adds up to so ya I’m excited by also cautious in a way

1 Like