Ludia Forums

[Event Calendars] Jurassic World Alive | March 2021

MARCH 2021

Your one-stop for all the events coming to Jurassic World Alive in March!

03/01 to 03/07

ESD Attempts

Common: 36
Rare: 18
Epic: 9

Trial Schedule
Monday: Advanced Trial
Wednesday: Regular Trial
Friday: Regular Trial
Sunday: Expert Trial

03/08 to 03/14

ESD Attempts
Common: 36
Rare: 18
Epic: 9

Trial Schedule
Monday: Advanced Trial
Wednesday: Regular Trial
Friday: Regular Trial
Sunday: Expert Trial

03/15 to 03/21

Note: Dart attempts have returned and will now be displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

03/22 to 03/28

Note: Dart attempts are now displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

03/29 to 04/04

Note: Dart attempts are now displayed in the corner of each box. Events with the darkened backgrounds are Trial events. Happy playing everyone!

21 Likes

Hmmm this is a okay week I think I will go after rexy or sino.

1 Like

I have been running low on Velociraptor, need that Utah for my rinex, and I am definitely getting that T.rex.
Overall, Its a good week for me.

1 Like

So many fights this week, i like that :+1:

is there usually an epic incubator on sunday, it never shows up on calender but is always there so will therre be 4

Bizzare aujourd’hui il y a eu une frappe avec un incubateur rare( celui qui est tout bleu sans blanc) et pourtant il est pas sur le calendrier

Translated from French

Strange today there was a strike with a rare incubator (the one that’s all blue with no white) and yet it’s not on the schedule

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Ja też idę po sinoceratops dla allosinosaurus i rexa tez poczeba na indominus rex

Translated From Polish

I will also go for Sinoceratops for Allosinosaurus, also Rex is needed for Indominus Rex

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Ok thanks for information

Yay, indo isn’t far from me now

I need an allocator 9 attempts for next week alloraptor orr allosinosaurus

Alloraptor

Well at least the season reward is allo gen 2

And delta spawns everywhere

It doesn’t. It is just the Velosrhacos hybrid chase,that made Delta spawn everywhere,unfortunately,they’re going to replace Delta with Phorusrhacos

Yes more Diplo DNA

Is that Diplo and Brachi?
Rarely see those. The allo Gen 2 is nice
Is a pretty good week

Hello @E.D

seems there is an mistake in the event graphic.
Sino and Tupandactylus are missed (they have been anounced for this week)