Ludia Forums

[Event Calendars] Jurassic World Alive | May 2021

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yes a diophosaur one

wait since when

your in Omni 05, DinoRaider, do you have someone named Sly Commandant in the alliance, he’s my friend

I’m Arjun umm the one with indomus rex thats my main account

Yes I do I have 2 whats your name

28th May 2021

Its an apex I think not a legendary

Im sharktoothliard, my friend is SlyCommandant. The one that asks you for anky and kentro

It said on youtube sorry

they are adding patch notes on Friday, out of the three leaked Hydraboa (snake apex), Refrenantom (dilophosaur apex) and Haast Maximus (eagle apex) one will come from the update on friday. Refrenantom will come on the 28th. The third I dont currently know

ok, I’m fine with that. Plus I mean I do need the Stygimoloch DNA so it is cool we get three extra attempts for the epics now.

May we talk on phone I am Indian if we can on whatsapp reply if u ok I will give my no on the alliance chat

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Checkout this its epic [Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.7 - Jurassic World Alive / Announcements - Ludia Forums

I would like some monolophosaurus DNA or either like irritater and pyrorapter im lvl 9 and I’m so close of getting pyrritator I need the monolophosaurus to make monomimus

Why i cant see next 4?

Actually don’t do monolophasaurus. pyroraptor by itself is great or irritater by itself I was greedy sorry

@DinoRaider , The dilophosaur is an Apex. we don’t know about a legendary boss for Friday yet, but we are getting the Dilophosaur and Meiolania on Friday Guaranteed