No utahraptor either…

7 Likes

Shocker :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Big fail…ludia good job…

3 Likes

ikr

10 characters

Real irony that the “slower” Erliko is a part of it but the faster isn’t :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Yeah. Isn’t 128<129? lol

1 Like

week 1 without darwin and week 1000 without erliko :smiley:

8 Likes

Not according to Ludia, lol

Oh boy. Going for lots of common chicken and may be able to finish the mean green one.

Well I‘ll get my Irritator as last legendary but…no hype. Was hoping for golden bird but no.

As I said, they‘re masters of trolling.

1 Like

I will try to catch some sweet deino for the green chicken but 1.6 is around the corner so will wait if they nerf it or not (ludia loves to give with one hand but take with the other :D)

Hey community, feel free to flag this post again, because truth hurts.

I am gutted at this since we had over 115 votes of which 95% said erliko should be in there. I feel slighted because with dinos such as thor, dilo, the 2 new uniques etc erli isnt the strongest amd a good conunter to balance the meta.

Its clear ludia are a business and will do what ever makes them the most money.

Maybe ludia will change their mind and add erliko

4 Likes

Again blue! Why are they obsessed with blue ?

1 Like

Are u guys suprised erlik isnt in this week ? Lol this is like the third time (atleast) theyve repeated this week. Why would they have randomly changed it now

They are obsessed with all of the named raptors. They are all I see at night and all of them are useless craptastic.

5 Likes

I keep waiting enthusiastically every week for the event dinos to be revealed and have been getting disappointed almost every week!

Why are they scared to change/ shuffle the dinos a bit? Why throw the same themes again and again?

Does it take too much to come up with different dinos? Or is the company scared it will break something else!
We don’t care for a theme, just give us any mix and match, but useful dinos!!

3 Likes

the big question is why do they hate poor echo :S #justiceforecho

3 Likes

Because most dinos destroy him

1 Like