Ludia Forums

Event dinos....Halloween joke

This is a big joke and trash…

1 Like

Trash you kidding me, birds are soooo useful

11 Likes

Looks like Stgydaryx could get an upgrade

2 Likes

Aram, Quetz, and Dsungaripterus are all high priorities for me. Darwin also on the weekend.

8 Likes

I’m going to love getting 200 Indom Gen 2 DNA on Friday.

4 Likes

I’ll collect all of the Arambourgiana I can get. And some pteranodon maybe.
I hope halloween stuff will be useful. What’s in Asian strikes? Erlikos? Dracorex G1?
Scent dino?

2 Likes

Yeah. Because Orion, Vexus and Gemini ingredients, and a tournament exclusive dino for a hybrid that doesn’t have a superhybrid yet is totally trash. Lmao.

Not to mention an amazing strike theme. How in the world can you possibly see this as trash? It’s objectively an amazing week.

6 Likes

Finnally darwin :heart:

2 Likes

Worst week ever :roll_eyes:

1 Like

All that hard to get Pterosaur DNA? That’s the worst week ever? I’m sorry, I’m just not seeing it.

4 Likes

Rares are really good. Quetzal, Arambourgiania for me, maybe some Dsunga too.

For epics probably Darwin.

4 Likes

Not trash at all. I still need some of these, Dsungaripterus and Darwin particularly.

You have to remember that these have to cater to newer players as well as the established player base. So what might be trash to you could be awesome to someone new.

7 Likes

Why does everyone think it’s bad.
So many useful creatures

6 Likes

At least some people see the value in this week.

3 Likes

They forgot it’s not 1.5 anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

FINALLY!!! :heart_eyes::fireworks::sparkles::tada:

Arambourgiania and Darwinopterus are my top priority this week. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Guys, Halloween is the week after, this although says Halloween, the actual Halloween should be the following week which covers 31st October.

I know Ludia are pretty stupid, but don’t write them off just yet.

4 Likes

It’s a pretty good week to be honest… Especially the rares

1 Like

Yes, finally Quetzal and Darwi! Great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont know how people can find this week bad… quetza for quetzorion, arambourgiana for Gemini, darwin for 2 uniques, ptera for 1 + strike towers :roll_eyes:

2 Likes