Event dinos next week apr 15

14 Likes

why para? :S but 4 epic towers are good

7 Likes

all hadrosaurs I think

1 Like

Tenonto invasion is coming in pvp

2 Likes

well I don’t think it will make such a big impact. Tenontorex is really good but with the huge number of overlevelled Thor it will not have a place so far

1 Like

No ourano? :frowning:

14 Likes

Interesting…

Not sure how I feel about Tenontorex. Already too many uniques in the lower arenas as it is. I’ll try to dart one anyway, since I gotta finish the collection.

3 Likes

Coins all week and an increase in strike towers is good!

9 Likes

I’m going all iguanodon, tenontosaurus and the tenontorex

1 Like

2 of the epic strikes look the same lol

Terrible for me. But the epic towers are nice.

It will your only chance

Otherwise we will have a proliferation of Darwezopteryx or Stygi Gen. 2 as Stygidaryx seems to be next Hybrid in spotlights

Looking good. Like all the strike towers and tenoto (never see him) so yes will be hunting again.

1 Like

Looks like a good week is ahead ^^
But I hope there are no unbeatable monsters in the boss events. We will see and no matter what comes I will try it :sweat_smile::metal:t2:

1 Like

@Jorge thanks for bringing back the older event schedule where there are no empty days! :raised_hands:t4:

19 Likes

I would wait another week to be sure :smiley: mabye this is only for Easter but if not than nice job Ludia

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m really surprised. They don’t want to showcase Ourano for some reason. It would fit this theme perfectly.

5 Likes

Nice week to head to the coast, and chill on a beach

1 Like

Better than what we have had lately. There are a few there I could do with collecting.