Ludia Forums

Event Supply drops share rewards with regular ones

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Since blossom event started, green supply drops lost their own coins. Instead they share the coin amount with regular drops. Spinning one adds to value in both types of drops.
Event drops show they have 15k coin limit but this is shared with regular ones.

Area is was found in:
Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Check event drop reward limits, see 15k coin limit
Step 2 - Spin one type of drop and get coin
Step 3 - check drop reward limits on both drops and see value added in both

How often does it happen:
Every time since Blossom event started

What type of device are you using:
Xiaomi 9 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Update: Several restarts and cache clearings DID NOT fix it. Also I noticed green cash is also shared between both types of drops.

Update 2: I confirmed both drops show the same rewards except for Interactions being given by Event drops.

1 Like

Sanctuary tools are also shared and I don’t think boosts are dropping from green drops. Every single holiday event something has to go wrong.

1 Like

Boosts are dropping from event drops but not shown in limits.

supply drops definitely are broken.

1 Like

Thanks for posting, the team is aware and is investigating with high priority.

5 Likes

While they’re looking, can the visuals of the supply drops be changed? They’re shining a lot brighter than usual and it makes looking at the map difficult.

1 Like

I did wonder what was going on considering they all look the same, even though some have creatures under. The mistakes/issues keep mounting even though events like this are standard practice.

Weird, they don’t look the same to me at all. One has spikes, the other is more of a ball.

1 Like

didn’t notice that until now. they looked more or less the same at first galnce.

Yes close up they are different, but from a distance they look the same with same colour.

Every week, even special events, the event drops are always distinctly different colour, yet this time they are not,

It is possible that the colour issue is linked with the fact both event and regular supply drops are linked in rewards.

That’s unlikely since they do have a different physical appearance. Color should be totally unrelated, that’s just part of the mesh.

I’m intrigued that they managed to implement yet another bug when it comes to special drops.

1 Like

UPDATE: Issue is resolved. Restart game to see the fix. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the fix! :smiley: