Events 30/3 - 05/04

For those who dont usually check facebook.
Here it is, next week events.
Good week to be VIP IMO

5 Likes

Another VIP tournament?? Wow. That seems odd, I wouldn’t be surprised if that ends up being a mistake.

3 Likes

I got surprised too. And even more as the boss happens at the same time as the event. I dont think its a mistake because 5 days for a boss means that it has a lot of hp and if there was a tournament for everyone at the same time, I guess people would focus on the tournament and leave the boss. But I`m a newbie so what do I know. Hope its a mistake ahah

I like VIP tournaments.
Not because some of us are excluded, but they are shorter and I always prefer a VIP dino as reward.

5 Likes

If the next week acts as normal, I will receive my invite to try vip on monday and this time, hopefully nothing goes wrong and i shall taste those waters (tournament), mark my words :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Bananogmius will be the new Clash of Titans creature.

2 Likes

Oh I’m definitely not complaining since I’m a VIP too! Just surprised.

I’m not sure a tournament concurrent to the boss event matters as much as it did when we had the 3-point attack strategy available, although it certainly does to some degree. For me, it doesn’t matter if a boss has high health or not, I just get to a point where I feel the cost in DBs isn’t worth the rewards, and how many rounds I have to do to complete the missions, due to how powerful the boss is compared to what I have.

3 Likes

I definitely prefer the VIP dino’s and the decreased amount of trophies needed for those tournaments. But I also like not feeling obligated to hatch yet another 7 day dino!

3 Likes

Pff, another stupid fish?? What’s up with this ludia? Thought the game was about dinosaurs

Not for nothing, but Bananogmius hybridizes with Allosaurus to make a carnivore, Allonogmius. So, there’s that for you

5 Likes

I assume this is in reference to the upcoming Boss Event. I’m hoping for Valkyrie 77 rather than Phoenix 44.

5 Likes

Must be one with alot of hp because this tournament is longer.

1 Like
6 Likes

Ha, we guessed right! It does seem to be really the only reasonable way to get that beacon completed without wrecking your game. Comical how little it affected trophies in the tournament.

3 Likes

I was not expecting to spend as much of my other resources (DB and LP) but I also did not want to miss out on the badge completion since the lvl 31 sells for the same amount as the level 40 when it comes to DNA. The only reason besides the cool factor of the lvl 40 was the beacon completion.

4 Likes

Yeah I was wondering why you didn’t wait for a time when your food was a bit more maxed out… until I realized the real reason for doing it wasn’t so much the beacon, as to buy the s-DNA packs. Makes sense to me considering I’m already at the point of being able to fill my entire paddock with Indoraptors and not yet willing to add one… so have been kind of considering doing something similar, just to knock off the mission I’m stuck on.

1 Like

So you went ahead and executed that idea I toyed with a couple of weeks back. :clap:
I mean, might as well, right, since you’re gonna sell a bunch of them indos for dna to buy those super tapy packs?
Happy you got that out of the way, you completionist. :sunglasses::+1:t3::sauropod::t_rex::t_rex:

5 Likes

Between events/missions I work on personal goals. I’ve achieved my goals…
(1) 200,000 DNA (I would have had over 400,000 were it not for SDNA packs :flushed: )
(2) 100,000 DB
(3) 100,000 LP

4 Likes

Glass cannon tournament!

5 Likes

Again a 50k VIP…great!

3 Likes