Ludia Forums

Events Reset?

I completed all of my events this morning…I just logged back in and all the events show that have haven’t been completed yet all my dinos are in cooldown.

Anyone else experience this?

2 Likes

Nope… are you sure that you completed today’s events itself or if you got confused between yesterday’s and today’s?

Silly question but still

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice … but you can do it again to have more dna xd

3 Likes

I usually save all of my collected S-DNA and daily mission rewards for the end of my days. It’s a nice feeling to collect it all at once.

Lesson learned though.

I have a deep line up…but not THAT deep loll. I can’t complete every event again. Unayrink and Suchorip take LONG naps.

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I complete every event first thing in the morning. No confusion here lol.

I leave nothing on the table when it comes to this game. If it’s there…I’m doing it.

4 Likes

@Trexy well if this is happening to you then you should be happy because tomorrow the test your strength event is happening so that means you can get a lot of DNA if the glitch is still there

3 Likes

It’s such a boring event though, I think even if I had that glitch I would get fed up pretty quick with test your strength

3 Likes

@Aether_12 I would not one because I really need the DNA and two because that was the way I got to 100k DNA before but that was quite a while back

2 Likes

I also miss the fact that now I am at infinite battle stage there used to be a glitch where you keep refreshing the game until your pack turns into a legendary pack

2 Likes

@Aether_12 congrats on getting to the infinite battle stages I’m still grinding to get to that point

2 Likes

It was a minor annoyance. I am going to wait for the cooldowns and then redo the events and actually collect my S-DNA this time. Will have to be early morning though.

I’m happy for Test Your Strength but not because of the DNA. It will give my dinosaurs some time to cooldown before the S-DNA pack on Friday.

Btw you actually get good DNA prizes for Test Your Strength?! I always land on the lowest possible one.

2 Likes

@Trexy that must suck I have the same problem too but lately I’ve been landing on the DNA pack more often

I always leave that event for the last few minutes. It’s one of my most looked down upon events :rofl:

The reward is always so bogus… At least for me lol.

1 Like

It’s just such a lazy developed event, even when you switch it up and use different creatures, I’m sure if they replace it with something a bit more exciting and strategic rather than boring their players it would better.

1 Like